Help for San Pedro Residents
GAP phone number for Graffiti Removal: Call 1-800-675-4537
Harbor Interfaith Services provides transitional housing, food, job placement, childcare and education services.
- Call 310-831-0603 for housing assistance; Call 424-276-3602 for food pantry
The Toberman Neighborhood Center provides meals and food delivery, housing and utilities support, tutoring and career transition services, and help applying for state benefits, such as the California Economic Development Department (EDD), CalFresh and Medi-Cal.
- Call 310-832-1145
The Port of Los Angeles Boys & Girls Club is a Grab & Go Distribution Site, providing lunch, snacks and free school supplies on certain days of the week to children.
- Call 310-833-1322
The San Pedro & Peninsula YMCA is serving breakfast and lunch for those in need.
- Call 310-832-4211
Harbor Community Health Centers provide pediatric and adult primary care, prenatal care, behavioral health, and assistance enrolling in health care plans for low income residents and those who do not have health insurance.
- Call 310-547-0202
Assistance for Victims of Domestic Violence
Rainbow Services provides emergency and crisis assistance to victims of domestic violence.
- Call 310-547-9343 (24-hour bilingual hotline)
Los Angeles County operates a Domestic Violence Hotline.
- Call 1-800-978-3600
Los Angeles Unified School District has a Mental Health Hotline available to students, families and educators.
- Call 213-241-3840
Los Angeles County is providing help to residents through the Mental Health ACCESS Center.
- Call 800-854-7771 or text “LA” to 741-741
The Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles offers legal counsel, advice and direct representation for low income residents.
- Call 800-399-4529
Interested in bus changes? View the NextGen Regional Service Concept
For Homelessness Resources, visit our Homelessness Committee Page
LA Waterfront Website
Los Angeles Maritime Museum
San Pedro Chamber of Commerce
San Pedro Tourism
San Pedro & Peninsula YMCA
City & County
NEXT DOOR: City of LA Posts
Alert LA County: Sign up for emergency alerts
Bulky Item Pick Up 311
Bus Bench Maintenance Information
Domestic Violence Info
EmpowerLA: Resources for Neighborhood Councils
Harbor Animal Shelter
Hire LA’s Youth
Los Angeles City
Los Angeles County
LA Fire Dept – To Track Fires and Other Helpful Info Sign up for Alerts|
- LAFD OPERATIONS SOUTH BUREAU
638 S. Beacon St. Suite 374, San Pedro, CA 90731 (310)548-2558
Deputy Chief Ronnie Villanueva
Assistant Chief Jaime Moore
Captain II Steven Marquez (213) 703-4043
Captain I Sloane Joseph(213) 703-5331
Management Analyst Lori Skroce (310) 548-2559
Secretary Erika Cabrera (310)548-2567
- City Council District 15: Joe Buscaino
- LAUSD School Board District 7: Richard Vladovic
- City of Los Angeles: Mayor Eric Garcetti
- County Supervisor District 4: Janice Hahn
- State Senate District 35: Steven Bradford
- State Assembly District 70: Patrick O’Donnell
- Field Representative for San Pedro: Hina Ahmad 562-429-0470
- US Congress District 44: Nanette Barragán
- Scott Strgacich, Special Assistant. 310-513-3107. Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org