In order to remain consistent with amended LA City Stay at Home Orders the following adjustments to previous recreational Port facility closures have been made.
- 22nd Street Park – Open for active uses except sports activities such as soccer, volleyball etc. Playground, bocce, exercise equipment remain closed and secured with barrier tape and/or other means as necessary. No congregation allowed in any areas.
- Promenade – Open for active uses with seating, exercise equipment and water features closed and secure with barrier tape and or other means as necessary.
- Inner Harbor Beach – Operated by Rec and Parks. Open with no parking.
- Wilmington Waterfront Park – Open for active uses except sports activities such as soccer, volleyball etc. Playground, exercise equipment, water features remain closed and secured with barrier tape and/or other means as necessary. No congregation allowed in any areas.
Signage and barrier tape will be used to delineate closures and restricted use.
- 5/20/20: Port of Los Angeles and Logistics Victory Los Angeles Receive Personal Protective Equipment Donation from Harbor Freight Tools
- 5/13/20: Video Update: Port of Los Angeles Executive Director Updates Global, Domestic Stakeholders on Port Operations, Supply Chain Trends
- 5/6/20: April Volumes Increase Over March But Lag Compared to Previous Year
- 4/30/20: Video News Release – Logistics Victory L.A. Utilizes Port of Los Angeles’ Supply Chain Power
- 4/29/20: Los Angeles Mayor Garcetti, LoVLA Announce Long-Term Partnership with Honeywell for Acquisition of 24 Million N95 Masks
- 4/23/20: Video Update: Port of Los Angeles Continues Focus on Strategic Investments
- 4/17/20: Video Update: Port of L.A. Executive Director Anticipates a Stronger April; Construction Projects Moving Forward
- 4/9/20: Video Update: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ACKNOWLEDGES SUPPLY CHAIN STAKEHOLDERS, USNS MERCY; LOOKS TOWARD SECOND QUARTER
- 4/8/20: FIRST QUARTER VOLUMES DROP 18.5% AT PORT OF LOS ANGELES
- 4/5/20: Video Update: ON THE FRONT LINES: RECOGNIZING WESTERN HEMISPHERE PORTS DAY
- 3/26/20: Video Update from the Director: CARGO CONTINUES TO FLOW THROUGH AMERICA’S TOP PORT
- 3/23/20: Video Update: Port Moving Cargo, Preparing for Arrival of USNS MERCY: https://conta.cc/33GslSp
- 3/18/20: Video Update: Port of Los Angeles Moving Cargo, Safeguarding Workforce: https://conta.cc/2xSigWV
- 3/12/20: Video Statement from Port Director on Coronavirus: View it here
- 3/10/20: Port of Los Angeles will award up to $1 million toward Community Grants: Details here.
- 3/10/20: Coronavirus Takes Toll on Port of L.A. Cargo Volumes: https://conta.cc/2xpdxeR
- 3/6/20: Port of Los Angeles and Nagoya Port Authority Sign New Cooperative Agreement: https://conta.cc/3cCxW0k