THE CHAIR OF THIS COMMITTEE IS JAVIER GONZALEZ-CAMARILLO
who can be reached at email@example.com
Committee members: Frank Anderson, Lisa De Niscia, Eugenia Bulanova, Army Feth Linderborg.
As of January 2021 this committee will meet the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:00pm.
- LINK TO AGENDAS & MINUTES (& Zoom Recordings)
- 6/6/21: Determination Letter from City Planning Commission Re: Case No.: CPC-2019-7393-CA
- COVID-19 Update from City Planning Dept.: New Procedures for Planning Services at the Development Services Center Effective 3/23/20
- Sidewalk Repair EIR – Your Voice is Needed
- PROPOSED DEVELOPMENTS
- 511 N. Harbor Blvd
- 111 N. Harbor Blvd
- 420-424 9th Street
- San Pedro Courthouse Property
- 1309-1331 Pacific Avenue
- 1515 N. Gaffey Street (Seven Eleven store in NWSPNC boundaries)
- 456 W. 9th Street
- 336 W. 7th Street
- Boutique Hotel @ 6th and Pacific
- Harbor View House Adaptive Reuse
- Rancho San Pedro Revitalization (Also, see Annual Report)
- 327 N. Harbor Blvd
- 335 N. Gaffey Street Proposed Project (Note: large file will take a few moments to download to your computer)
- 825 Miraflores Ave
- SAN PEDRO COMMUNITY PLAN UPDATE: The Los Angeles Department of City Planning has completed the update to the San Pedro Community Plan. The updated San Pedro Community Plan becomes effective today, June 26, 2018.
The San Pedro Community Plan (Click Here to View) will shape the future of San Pedro for the next 20 years, guide future growth, protect neighborhood character, create new economic opportunity, and enhance the quality of life for all who live, work, visit and invest in the area. For more information on the San Pedro Community Plan, visit our website at planning.lacity.org, click General Plan > Community Plans > 35 Community Plans > San Pedro.
- San Pedro Community Plan Update (draft)
- Downtown San Pedro Community Design Overlay
- Residential Citywide Design Guidelines
- Urban Land Institute 2008 Report on Ports O’Call
- Waterfront Red Car Expansion Study
- MTA Harbor Subdivision Alternatives Feasibility Report
♦ New Project Review Checklist