Other helpful resources related to the Coronavirus:
- Food Access in L.A.: we expanded our map of food pantry locations beyond the City of Los Angeles to the entire County. The Controller’s goal is to help people — especially working and low-income families — access fresh and nutritious food so that they can keep themselves healthy. Access the Food Pantries Across L.A. County Map here.
- 2019 Tax Extensions: click here for more information about tax deadline extensions and penalty waivers
- Small Business Microloans: the newly established Small Business Emergency Microloan Program provides financing to strengthen small business enterprises in this time of acute need.
- Mayor’s Message 3/30/20
The New England Journal of Medicine: https://www.nejm.org/coronavirus
LA County Public Health, who is the lead agency for all coronavirus news impacting our area, is holding daily press conferences on this topic every day this week at 12 noon. You can watch these live on their Facebook page at https://facebook.com/LAPublicHealth
LA County Department of Public Health has provided additional guidance for events http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/GuidanceTicketedVenues.pdf
- Mayor’s Message 3/4/20
- Link to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Guidance for Employers
- Informational Graphic English
- Informational Graphic Spanish
- Informational Graphic Traditional Chinese