NOTE: The New Board seated in June, will be appointing committee chairs at the July meeting and at that time this list will be updated.
Check our Calendar for upcoming committee meeting dates and times.
- Agenda Setting Committee: Generally meets on the 2nd Tuesday
- Monthly Board Meetings: Generally meets on the 3rd Tuesday
- Arts Committee: Generally meets on the 1st Wednesday
- Port Committee: Generally meets on the 1st Monday
- Public Safety & Transportation Committee: Generally meets on the 3rd Tuesday
- Sustainability Committee: (Not Currently Active but participating in the Joint NC Sustainability Committee led by Coastal SPNC).
- Outreach & Communications Committee: Generally meets on the 4th Wednesday, 6:00PM
- Land Use Planning & Public Works Committee: Generally meets on the 4th Thursday, 6PM
- Other committees including Ad Hoc Committees meet as needed.
Click on the links below to view each Committee page.
- Agenda Committee – Chair: Council President, members: Executive Officers
- Arts Committee – Chair: Ziggy Mrkich
- Bylaws Committee – Chair: Matthew Quiocho
- Communications & Outreach Committee – Chair: Barbara St. John
- Election Committee – Currently Inactive
- Finance Committee – Chair: Linda Alexander
- Homelessness Committee – Chair and members pending.
- Land Use Planning & Public Works Committee – Chair: Javier Gonzalez-Camarillo
- Port Committee – Chair: James Allen | Vice Chair: Frank Anderson
- Public Safety & Transportation Committee – Chair: Pending
- Recreation, Parks and Schools Committee – Chair: Pending
- Sustainability Committee – Currently Inactive
From time to time the Board will also form Ad Hoc Committees to deal with issues that are not covered in our regular standing committees. Current Ad Hoc Committees:
- Ad Hoc Issues Committee– (Currently Inactive)
- Ad Hoc Website & Newsletter Committee – (Currently Inactive)
- Ad Hoc Committee to provide input for the Marijuana Regulatory Framework – (Currently Inactive)
- Youth Ad Hoc Committee – (Currently Inactive)
- Neighborhood Watch/CPAB:
- Legal Liaisons:
- CD15 Liaision:
- Arts Liaison:
- Budget Advocate:
- Government Relations:
- HANC (Harbor Alliance of Neighborhood Councils): Frank Anderson
- PBID: Linda Alexander
- Small Business/San Pedro Chamber of Commerce: James Allen
- Homelessness Liaison to City Hall:
- LADWP Liaison:
- Senior Liaison: Frank Anderson
- Parks and Recreation: Frank Anderson
- Rancho San Pedro: Maria Couch, James Allen
- Non-Profits: Pending