The HCBF Board of Directors will participate in the meeting by teleconference.
Pursuant to AB 361, the Board of Directors finds that a statewide state of emergency remains in force and State and local officials continue to recommend measures to promote social distancing.
HOW TO JOIN MEETING:
HOW TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT:
- Members of the public are invited to participate in the meeting during public comment or on a specific agenda item.
- By Email:
- If members of the public would like to submit a written comment, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the “Subject” line of the email, please indicate whether you are submitting a general public comment or if commenting on a specific Agenda item. Please state the specific Agenda Item #. Include your First & Last Name and organization/interest.
- We strongly encourage that emailed public comments be submitted by 9 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Once we receive your email, you will get a confirmation response.
- Submitted written comments or materials will be forwarded to the Board members and Legal Counsel as they are received and will become part of the official record of the meeting.
- If you would like to submit a public comment during the meeting:
- In the chat box, send a message to the host (Tamanna Rahman), indicating that you would like to provide a public comment. Please let us know if you are submitting a general public comment or if you wish to provide comment on a specific Agenda item (state the specific Agenda Item #). Include your First & Last Name, organization/interest, and email/phone in case follow-up is needed.
- Requests for public comments must be submitted prior to the public comment portion of the agenda (Item A). Comments on specific agenda items must be submitted prior to the discussion starting on that agenda item.
- HCBF Staff will announce the name of the individual when it is their turn to speak. Please note that each speaker will be given the usual 3 minutes to address the Board.
- More information on this process and further guidance, please visit https://hcbf.org/agenda. If you have questions, please contact Tamanna Rahman, Program Director, at (310)997-7116 or email@example.com.
Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items
Board Member Remarks
ITEM 1. Review & Approval of HCBF Board Meeting Minutes Dated January 28th, 2022 (Attachment 1)
ITEM 2. Review and Approval of Internal Financial Statement – Year End December 31, 2021 (Attachment 2)
ITEM 3. 2022 Grant Funding Discussion
10:00 A.M., Friday, March 25, 2022 (via Zoom Webinar)
Download Full Agenda