- Link to BYLAWS
- Board Attendance Records
- RESOLUTIONS AND MOTIONS: Click here.
- Board Member Notebook Items
The Board of the Central San Pedro Neighborhood Council is composed of the Executive Committee and the At-Large Officers. The Executive Committee is composed of five elected officers as listed below.
2018-2019 Governing Board
- PRESIDENT– Appointment Pending
- VICE PRESIDENT – Appointment Pending
- SECRETARY – Appointment Pending
- TREASURER – Appointment Pending
- COMMUNICATIONS/OUTREACH CHAIR – Appointment Pending
Article Five of our Bylaws describes the composition of the Board and the term and duties of the officers.
Click here to view the Roles & Responsibilities of Neighborhood Council Board Members.
Board Retreat Reports and Special Board Training Minutes:
- Special Board Training Meeting Minutes 10-6-18
- Central SP Retreat NOTES November 5 2016
- Board Retreat Report (Retreat Held 5/30/15)
- Board Retreat Report (Retreat held 11/16/13)
COMMITTEES: (Click on Links to view Committee’s Page)
- Agenda Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Communications & Outreach Committee
- Election Committee
- Finance Committee
- Homelessness Committee
- Land Use Planning & Public Works Committee
- Port Committee
- Public Safety & Transportation Committee
- Rec and Parks Committee
- Sustainability Committee
From time to time the Board will also form Ad Hoc Committees to deal with issues that are not covered in our regular standing committees. Current Ad Hoc Committees: