NEXT CENTRAL SPNC MEETING(S):
- Feb. 19, 2020, 6pm. Joint Planning Committee Meeting of Central, Coastal and Northwest San Pedro NC’s. AGENDA
- Feb. 24, 2020, 6pm. Community Advisory Committee of the Committee on Homelessness, Potter’s House. AGENDA
- Feb. 24, 2020, 6pm. Joint Sustainability Committee Meeting of Central, Coastal and Northwest San Pedro NC’s. AGENDA
- Feb. 25, 2020, 6pm. CeSPNC Homelessness Committee Meeting, United Methodist Church. AGENDA
- Feb. 26, 2020. CeSPNC Outreach & Communications Committee Meeting, Details to follow.
- Feb 29, 2020, 9:30am-2:00pm. CeSPNC Board Learning Session, Grand Annex.
- Mar. 3, 2020, 6:30pm. CeSPNC Agenda Setting Meeting, San Pedro Library.
- Mar. 10, 2020, 6:30pm. CeSPNC Monthly Board & Stakeholder Meeting, POLA High
The HCBF has launched Round 7 of its Community Benefit Grant program! To date, the Community Benefit grant program has awarded $6.3 million to organizations supporting the communities of Wilmington and San Pedro. Round 7 will award up to $250,000 in grant funds.
New temporary beds for individuals experiencing homelessness within the respective communities. A Bridge Home has an on-site provider that will ensure individuals have access to mental health services, substance abuse counseling, a medical health care provider, job readiness training, and social integration opportunities.
Each January, the Controller's office publishes the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), a 400+ page document that details the City’s finances over the past fiscal year, and reports on revenues, expenditures, assets, liabilities, and department performance data.
Los Angeles County to receive 30 travel trailers, as well as medical services tents, to assist individuals experiencing homelessness. LA County is the second local partner to receive these resources as part of the Governor’s executive order accelerating state action on homelessness
The Draft Environmental Impact Report (Draft EIR) is prepared to analyze and disclose the potential environmental impacts as a result of the proposed Sidewalk Repair Program. The Draft EIR and technical studies are now available for public review and comment.